How to integrate MyFitnessPal with your Zenfit Client Account
Now you can show your coach what you eat in a day by tracking your calories with the MyFitnessPal©
MyFitnessPal© is available on PC, iPhone and Android phones.
This enables you to easily input what you eat each day, and get feedback from your coach.
Locate your Private MyFitnessPal link:
Watch the video above, or follow this guide.
- Create a MyFitnessPal account (www.myfitnesspal.com)
- Go to Settings / Diary Settings and scroll down to ‘Diary sharing’
- Choose Public and click ‘Save’
- Go to Diary Settings again, scroll down to ‘Diary sharing’ and locate your public link (Your link will look something like: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/ballonlasse )
Integrate your MyFitnessPal link with Zenfit:
- Head to https://app.zenfitapp.com/client/login
- Input your public MyFitnessPal link in the MyFitnessPal input field.